Truth208 is seeking exceptional Idaho students to join the Teen Advisory Council, a statewide group comprised of Idaho teens. As a member of the Council, you will facilitate youth volunteerism and Truth208 awareness in your school and community while building organizational and leadership skills to assist you in future job or volunteer opportunities.
AS A MEMBER OF THE TEEN ADVISORY COUNCIL YOU WILL:
- Recruit other teen volunteers
- Identify opportunities for school or community education
- Participate in the coordination of school, community, or fundraising events (this may include school presentations, assemblies, lunchtime activities, contests or art displays/performances to increase awareness about prescription drug abuse)
- Provide Truth208 with input on its media campaigns and social media strategy
- Assist with summer events and event promotion as available
- Have the opportunity to apply for leadership positions within the Teen Advisory Council
- Participate in monthly conference calls that will be held on a specified date and time as determined by the council at the first meeting of the school year. These calls will be regularly scheduled unless otherwise noted
- Have an email address for group communications
TO BECOME A TAC MEMBER YOU MUST:
- Be a full-time, enrolled student grades 9-12
- Complete an application and signed parental consent
- Have regular access to the internet and a valid email address that you check regularly
For more information, please contact Alix Hilton, Program Manager, at 1-888-331-2060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.